Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineer, HEMM Maintenance
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: DCP – Operations
- Responsible for ensuring that the heavy type of equipment is in safe operating condition by conducting routine maintenance and scheduling needed repairs.
- Accountable for planning & execution of day-to-day maintenance activities of heavy mobile mining types of machinery like excavators, loaders, dozers, rock breakers, dumpers, etc of different make (CAT, Komatsu, Doosan, Liebherr, Terex, and other models)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading an engine overhauling technicians & supervisor team.
- Experienced in independent overhauling of e excavators, loaders, dozers, rock breakers, dumpers engines.
- Expert in diagnosing the engine operational faults and rectification.
- Handling the overhauling and repair of approximately 100 engines.
- Expertise in SAP PM functionalities like master data creation, preventive maintenance strategy, functional location, task list, maintenance plan, item measuring counters & documents.
- Rebuilding of major components of engines.
- Remove and install, disassembled, and assemble engines.
- Performance test and make the necessary adjustment to the engine components.
- Diagnose and correct the cause of malfunctioning or complaints on engines and their components.
- Preparing the parts requirement for overhauling engines.
- Forecasting the parts requirement.
- Knowledge transfer to technicians and supervisors.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline.
- 12 to 15 years in Overhauling of Komatsu, CAT, Doosan,Cummis, scaniam Detroit, Liebherr etc, engine overhauling and spare part planning for overhauling of engines.
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of repair and maintenance of plant heavy equipment.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online