MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineer – Quality Assurance and Testing Verticals, Information Technology
Job Identification: 1657
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager Quality Assurance & Testing
Division: MoMo Payment Service Bank
- Maintain mechanism and system to ensure prompt, frequent and appropriate update of QA review work within the IS function and lead quality assurance team in delivering reliable services.
- Perform root cause analysis of QA related problems and device corrective and preventive actions.
- Coordinate and review QA business processes, identifying process dysfunctions and recommend necessary updates with the aim of enhancing effectiveness and overall operational efficiency.
- Prepare quality documentation and reports, collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions.
- Revalidate and maintain database of records, data, and information in relation to quality assurance within the IS Division, ensuring easy access and retrieval of information.
- Conduct training programs on Quality Management System and facilitate compliance to company Safety, Health and Environment policies within IS Division.
- Collect quality assurance data, analyze, and prepare reports
- Participate in audit activities initiated by internal or external auditors to assure quality of IS solutions according to defined standards and metrics.
- First Degree in any related field
- Professional Certification/Training (ITIL, Scrum, TOGAF, ISTQB, CISA, SQA certificate, SIGMA)
- In addition, certification in combination of the Following : ISO 9001 Lead Implementer, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer, CGEIT, CRISC, COBIT Implementer/Assessor, CISSP will be an added advantage
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 Years’ experience including:
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Minimum of 3 years progressive experience within any of the following industries with a large organization : Telecoms, Banking, or Technology Consulting with high level experience in implementing governance structures, IT quality and controls framework
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in supervising others
- Experience in Information Technology Processes, Payments services and Technology, business and Technical Risk assessment, control design and testing for various Information system Services and processes.
- Experience in Cloud technologies/environments, Product development/Systems engineering, ERPs and IT operations
- Experience working and collaboration with senior organizational stakeholders to achieve IT and Fintech/PSB objectives
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2022 (11:59 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online