Management FIRST – Our client, a leading Primary School in Ojodu Berger, Lagos State, is recruiting an experienced individual to join its bright team in the capacity below:
Job Title: English Teacher
Location: Ojodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Your main goal will be to create a supportive learning environment which will help your students meet their learning goals.
- Through interesting and diverse methods, you’ll teach them the important rules of reading, writing, and speaking in English.
- You’ll oversee their progress by tracking their assignment and exam grades, in order to provide useful feedback.
- If you love English and have the ability to teach the language with patience and tact, kindly send a mail.
- Organize classroom work and activities
- Prepare materials and activities
- Assign homework and interesting exercises
- Identify students with special requirements and create individualized plans
- Determine exam and assignment grades
- Provide feedback based on workload and classroom behaviour
- Keep a record of students’ attendance and grades
- Research new language teaching methods
- Manage classroom crises and resolve conflict
- Inform parents about their children’s performance
- Collaborate with teaching staff and administrators to foster a good student experience.
Requirements and Skills
- BSc / BA in English Language or English Literature; MSc is a plus
- 3 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Previous experience as an English teacher
- Knowledge of various teaching methods
- Deep understanding of the national curriculum and English language requirements
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- A patient and resilient personality
- Dedication to students and education.
N50,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2022.