Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Architect
- Maintains information technology (IT) infrastructure and services of the bank
Functions and Responsibilities
- Translate business needs to develop solutions from design to technological product.
- Oversee developer teams to ensure that product is delivered on time and to specifications.
- Determine technical needs such as hardware, software, scalability and security requirements.
- Coordinate design and integration of overall architecture and parts of proposed systems with business.
- Perform consistent update to documentation and designs as needed
- Maintain configuration management database for the bank
- Utilize gap analysis techniques to identify and research on problems related to architecture in the enterprise, and proffering appropriate correction to Team Lead, Enterprise Architecture
- Perform other duties as assigned by Team Lead, Enterprise Architecture
- B.Sc in STEM
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years cognate IT experience, 1 year of which must be in either infrastructure or software development
- Relevant professional certifications will be an added advantage e.g. ITIL, COBIT, TOGAF
Skills / Competence:
- Ability to research new technologies.
- Proficient in Enterprise Architecture tools. e.g., Visio, Draw.io etc.)
- Ability to interpret business requirements
- Analytical Skills/ Problem solving
- Interpersonal Skills
- Oral & Written communication -processing/spreadsheet
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online