OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform forpayment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay everyday to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries. We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Risk Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Support the Chief Compliance and Risk Officer in the development, re-design, implementation and maintenance of the risk management framework in line with the Company’s strategic plans.
- Updating the risk management policies and processes and working with key business stakeholders to facilitate the development of a Risk Culture within the organization.
- Provide support to key business stakeholders in implementing the risk framework.
- Review, assess and report significant risks and issues identified or reported by the business in line with the incident management process and assist the business in defining and agreeing remedial action.
- Assist business lines in identification of key risks and mitigating controls as well as action plans to address any gaps in the mitigating measures identified.
- Monitor the implementation of action plans to address key risks on the risk and control self-assessments/risk registers.
- Prepare and collate monthly risk reporting.
- Design and implement methods of avoiding potential threats using available risk metrics software and personal knowledge of the industry.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years’ experience as an Enterprise Risk Manager in the Finance Sector.
- Risk management related certification a plus.
- Strong project management and communication skills.
- Leadership and supervision skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2021.