Enugu State Government Recruitment 2020: Apply for the position of a secretary in the Enugu State Government Recruitment. Career jobs in the Enugu State Government vacancies. Enugu State Government has established an Agency for Community and Social Development Project (CSDP), which is responsible for implementing World Bank-Assisted Project. The project has the objective to increase access of poor people (in rural communities) to improve social and natural resources infrastructure services in a sustainable manner through the provision of grant support to beneficiaries for identifying prioritizing, implementation and maintenance of community- driven micro-projects under approved Community Development Plans (CDP) and Group Development Plans (GDP).
To fill the position created as a result of change of service and retirement of officers, the position below is declared vacant and hereby invite application from suitably qualified candidates:
Job Title: Secretary to the General Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supporting the General Manager as a Personnel Assistant/Confidential Secretary,
- Providing secretarial assistance e.g. prepare all letters, memoranda and any requisite document for the GM,
- Organizing itineraries, meetings and related schedules,
- Maintaining adequate filing system for all mails and correspondence of the GM,
- Assist the General Manager in covering Board meetings.
Qualification and Experience
- A degree / HND in Secretarial Administration, Computer skills presentation, internet and Microsoft Office packages.
- She/he must have at least 7 years secretarial experience.
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit written applications with five (5) copies of Curriculum Vitae to:
The Board Chairman,
Enugu State Agency for Community and Social Development Project,
NTA / ESBS Building,
Note: The Enugu State CSDP is an equal opportunity employer of male and female candidates, and they are encouraged to apply.