Enugu State Government Recruitment: Apply here for Recruitment of Graduates for Enugu State Government Recruitment 2020. Build your career in Enugu State government jobs & vacancies.
Enugu State Government has established an Agency for Community and Social Development Project (CSDP), which is responsible for implementing World Bank-Assisted Project. The project has the objective to increase access of poor people (in rural communities) to improve social and natural resources infrastructure services in a sustainable manner through the provision of grant support to beneficiaries for identifying prioritizing, implementation and maintenance of community- driven micro-projects under approved Community Development Plans (CDP) and Group Development Plans (GDP).
To fill the position created as a result of change of service and retirement of officers, the position below is declared vacant and hereby invite application from suitably qualified candidates:
Enugu State Government Recruitment
Job Title: Assistant Project Accountant
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting in preparing budget and work plan for the SA;
- Assisting to maintain the AS assets Database;
- Assisting to prepare monthly/quarterly reports in accordance with accounting reporting requirements
- Managing and controlling inventory and stores of the Agency.
Qualifications and Experience
- A University degree / HND in Accounting, Banking and Finance and/or their equivalents with at least five (5) years post-qualification experience.
- Membership of Professional Association such as ICAN, ACA, ACCA, ANAN and knowledge of computer based accounting packages and experience in donor-funded or rural development project audit will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit written applications with five (5) copies of Curriculum Vitae to:
The Board Chairman,
Enugu State Agency for Community and Social Development Project,
NTA / ESBS Building,
Note: The Enugu State CSDP is an equal opportunity employer of male and female candidates, and they are encouraged to apply.