Enugu State Government Recruitment (Operations): Enugu State Government Recruitment 2020. Apply for Graduates & post-graduate Career vacancies in the Enugu State Government jobs in Nigeria 2020 September.
Enugu State Government has established an Agency for Community and Social Development Project (CSDP), which is responsible for implementing World Bank-Assisted Project. The project has the objective to increase access of poor people (in rural communities) to improve social and natural resources infrastructure services in a sustainable manner through the provision of grant support to beneficiaries for identifying prioritizing, implementation and maintenance of community- driven micro-projects under approved Community Development Plans (CDP) and Group Development Plans (GDP).
To fill the position created as a result of change of service and retirement of officers, the position below is declared vacant and hereby invite application from suitably qualified candidates:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
The Operations Manager shall be in-charge of:
- Supervising and coordinating the overall activities of the Operation Department as well as processing of applications seeking Agency funding.
- Providing overall supervision of formulation and implementation processes of CDP5 /GDPs of micro projects by CPMC / GPMC and ensuring the maintenance of records on all CDPs / GDPs of micro- projects on continuous basis and passing on such information to M&E department,
- Liaising with relevant MDAs to provide technical and back-up support to communities,
- Consolidate annual work plans and budget of the Department as well as provision of quarterly and annual projections for CDPs / GDPs and micro-projects implementation.
Qualifications and Experience
- A University Degree in Agriculture, Engineering, Extension Services, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Project management and any other relevant Degree, with at least twelve (12) years post qualification experience.
- Previous experience in rural development projects or extension services shall be considered as additional advantage.
- Applicants must be computer literate.
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit written applications with five (5) copies of Curriculum Vitae to:
The Board Chairman,
Enugu State Agency for Community and Social Development Project,
NTA / ESBS Building,
Note: The Enugu State CSDP is an equal opportunity employer of male and female candidates, and they are encouraged to apply.