PG Consulting Limited is a business optimization consulting practice specializing in Human Capital Development and the transformation of raw talent into invaluable human resources to fuel organizational growth and efficient operations. Our practice further extends to a plethora of Business Consulting Services all geared towards helping corporate organizations excel in a highly challenging business environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Event Management Executive
- Plan and manage the implementation of events from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Produce detailed proposals for events (including timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets)
- Manage and coordinate suppliers and all event logistics
- Liaise with sales and marketing teams to publicize and promote events
- Manage all pre-event and post-event activities
- Coordinate suppliers, handle client queries and troubleshoot on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly.
- Manage a team of staff, giving full briefings.
- Produce post-event evaluation to inform future events
- Research opportunities for new clients and events.
- Create and consistently manage all client data.
- Endeavor to develop and succeed in maintaining an appropriate company image that strives towards excellence in satisfying customers.
- Ensure awareness of the latest marketing and business development techniques.
- Implement all related organization policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
- B.Sc Degree / HND in Administration or other Social Sciences
- Must have a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
Desired Skills and Qualities:
- At least 5 years of relevant brand strategy development and management experience.
- Savvy in translating research results into clear, actionable insights and implications
- Ability to influence and independently manage stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent use of MS Office suite
- Social media savvy. Ability to use social media platforms fluently
Remuneration and Compensation package
- Monthly remuneration is from N120,000 – N150,000 Net
- Health Insurance
Application Closing Date