The Ama-Zuma group was established on the basis of integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are: Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited, Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change. Ama-Zuma Services Limited is the first of the three companies and was incorporated in Nigeria as a private limited company on the 13th of April 2005, with RC No. 0019499. In its modest period of existence, the company has excelled in the field of Electro-Mechanical Installations, Telecommunication Engineering, Sales & Comprehensive Maintenance of Generators of various capacities.
Following the success of the first company, the board decided to expand its scope of business and considerable investments has been made in the Energy and the Financial sectors of the Nigerian economy, with the establishment of the two sister companies, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide secretariat support to the Group Managing Director
- Remind the GMD of important tasks and deadlines
- Collate information, prepare memos and manage database and filling system
- Ensure decisions made by the Management are communicated to the relevant department
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential document
- Manage some office documents of the company
- Proofread all memos and reports as addressed to the GMD before the presentation
- Organise and schedule appointments
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos and letters And forms
- Assist in the preparation of a regularly scheduled report
- Develop and maintain a filing system
Qualifications and Job Competencies
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 – 4 years relevant experience
- fluent English language speaking and writing proficiency
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Good planning and stress management skills
- strong organisation skills with details to attention
- Ability to work independently and execute tasks effectively
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills.(Microsoft Office, Word, Excel).
Application Closing Date
1st September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Executive Assistant” as the subject of the mail