Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services group that provides individuals and institutions with a range of financial products and services in Asset Management, Investment Banking and Securities Trading tailored to meet our diverse investor’s needs and expectations. Our component companies are licensed and regulated by the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives in line with the Executive’s requirements
- Identify key risks and challenges that could impede the development and/or execution of initiatives/projects
- Interact with the organisation’s unit heads to identify and manage their requirements as part of the strategic initiative to be delivered
- Provide ad-hoc strategy and planning support that emerges from the portfolio of the CEO’s office pipeline of initiatives
- Handle documentation that requires the attention of the relevant manager/stakeholder and prepare reports on various matters.
- Provide administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Manage the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
- Conduct market and industry research and analysis for the Executive and maintain a robust database of key market, industry, and company data.
- Provide information to the Executive by collating and analyzing data, preparing reports, and making presentations of findings, analysis, and recommendations.
- Assist the Executive on a wide range of issues, including collecting, analyzing, and summarizing all relevant data that will assist decision making.
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or any such related field is preferred
- 3 – 5 years years’ post-NYSC experience providing support to C-suite executives preferrably in the financial services industry.
- Knowledge of and experience with common approaches for research, strategic analysis, project management and presentation tools and processes, and partner engagement.
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.