Norrenberger is a leading, independent financial services group that provides bespoke financial solutions that add value to our individual and institutional clients. Our component companies are licensed and regulated either by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) or the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) to provide Investment Banking, Fund Management, Financial Advisory, and Foreign Exchange services to our discerning clientele.
Title: Executive Assistant
- Process monthly expense reports with supporting documents.
- Responsible for stationery acquisition including periodicals and subscriptions.
- Attending to routine correspondence (Inward and Outward) as well as follow up on them.
- Co-coordinating arrangements for meetings/minutes/circularization and follow up on pending issues.
- Tactfully attending to clients’ requests/queries and where necessary, especially in the absence of the Managing Director
- Make presentations and anchor meetings on the Chairman’s behalf
- Attending to top clientele/customers in the absence of, or as directed by the Managing Director
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, sometimes, travelling with or on behalf of the executiveto Meetings or to provide general assistance.
- Maintaining and enhancing the working environment of the Executive office.
- Performs any other task that assure overall efficiency and effectiveness of the Executive office
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- 3-5 years work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Willingness to travel within and outside the country
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
Deadline: Jul 12, 2021
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their pdated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.