Asset and Equity Group – We are committed to providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Asset and Equity Group is a foremost financial and investment services firm with increasing innovative products and unconventional services delivered across its various subsidiaries in different economic sectors.
As advisors, once we’ve established your investment management plan, we provide you with ongoing monitoring and periodic reviews. Regularly, we will meet with you to conduct a thorough investment review and ensure that we continue to calibrate your plan as your goals and circumstances evolve. We begin with a comprehensive fact-finding meeting to review your current financial situation and discuss the goals that are important to you. Our purpose is to have a clear understanding of your objectives and risk tolerance to determine which investment model best suits you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Compulsory Qualification: BL / LLB Degree and other “additional” qualifications
- Compulsory Minimum Experience: 3 Years Post-NYSC
- Compulsory Industry Experience: Legal Practice and others
- Gender: Female
- Academic Grade: 2.1
- Compulsory Legal Skills: Contract/agreement, Litigation and others
- Compulsory Communication Skills: Excellent writing, speaking and presentation ability
- Compulsory Administrative skills: Documentation, filing, information management,
- Compulsory Secretariat skills: Meeting minutes, memos, record keeping, calendar management, stakeholders engagements etc
- Compulsory Social skills: Networking, interpersonal relationship, emotional intelligence.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.