JohnWood Hotel (by Bolton) is a new five-star luxury hotel situated in the heart of Abuja, Nigeria. At JohnWood Hotel, we are on a mission to create remarkable experiences for our guests by offering first-class hospitality services blended with elegance.
We strive to offer the highest standard of service and provide our staff with an engaging environment that inspires creativity and freedom to deliver services beyond the expectations of our guests and at the same attain job satisfaction. We seek extraordinary team players and staffers who are hungry to build exceptional careers in the hospitality industry.
We seek candidates who are hungry to build exceptional careers for themselves to join our team in the position below:
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Responsible for the daily shift operations of Housekeeping, Recreation/Health Club and Laundry.
- Directs and works with employees to ensure guestrooms, public space and employee areas are clean and well maintained.
- Completes inspections and holds people accountable for corrective action.
- Position assists in ensuring guest and employee satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in a related discipline.
- Minimum Experience: 5 years in a similar role in the hospitality industry.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Application Letter and Passport Photograph to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.