Sundry Foods is an integrated food services company founded in 2003 and operating in major cities in Nigeria. We are bringing our now trademark great tasting ready-to-eat food and quality services to thousands of people and institutions daily through its chain and network of restaurants, bakeries and other catering facilities.
We are proud to own and operate one of Africa’s best restaurant and bakery chains and we pride ourselves on our ability to consistently deliver original food and service solutions whether in workplaces, schools and colleges, hospitals, joining even remote sites and different cultural environments using our team of young seasoned professionals and an entire workforce with a passion to deliver nothing but the best to every customer.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Human Resources Specialist (Learning and Engagement)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-Time Staff
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing employee learning and career development, performance management, employee engagement as well as company policy and procedure adherence.
- In addition, you will build provide strong leadership to teams within your jurisdiction and build solid relationships with the company’s leadership to provide the required support to our people.
- Manage the company’s training system and implement learning and career development plan for all employees
- Develop curriculum and faculty for new and existing training programs and improve on existing training system
- Facilitate new hire orientation and onboarding programs across company
- Champion E-learning initiative
- Drive employee engagement initiatives to ensure delivery of value proposition and a disciplined workforce.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Business, Human Resources, or related area
- 7+ years’ of experience working in Human Resources
- HR Certification is desirable (CIPM, PHRi, SPHRi, SHRM, CIPD, etc)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, 7+ years’ of experience working in Human Resources.
Application Closing Date
8th November, 2022.
Tentative Start Date
5th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only suitable and interested candidates who are resident in Port Harcourt or are able to relocate to the city are advised to apply.