Sundry Foods is an integrated food services company founded in 2003 and operating in major cities in Nigeria. We are bringing our now trademark great tasting ready-to-eat food and quality services to thousands of people and institutions daily through its chain and network of restaurants, bakeries and other catering facilities.
We are proud to own and operate one of Africa’s best restaurant and bakery chains and we pride ourselves on our ability to consistently deliver original food and service solutions whether in workplaces, schools and colleges, hospitals, joining even remote sites and different cultural environments using our team of young seasoned professionals and an entire workforce with a passion to deliver nothing but the best to every customer.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Human Resources Specialist (Recruitment)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-Time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing recruitment efforts end-to-end, new hire orientation and onboarding, performance management, as well as company policy and procedure adherence.
- In addition, you will build provide strong leadership to teams within your jurisdiction and build solid relationships with the company’s leadership to provide the required support to our people.
- Manage full-cycle recruitment to ensure timely filling of positions to match the company’s growth and expansion goals
- Develop and oversee new hire orientation, onboarding efforts
- Oversee employee confirmation process
- Assist with driving the performance management system
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and legal Responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Business, Human Resources, or related area
- 7+ years’ of experience working in Human Resources
- HR Certification is desirable (CIPM, PHRi, SPHRi, SHRM, CIPD, etc)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
8th November, 2022.
Tentative Start Date
5th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only suitable and interested candidates who are resident in Port Harcourt or are able to relocate to the city are advised to apply.