Firstcor Power Automation Limited – Our client is embarking on a project with the National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN) for a period of 12 months and they will be needing the services of the suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Expert in Quality Management Systems and Organizational Procedures
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Lagos
Job Type: Part-Time
Job Duration: 12 months
Qualifications and Skills
- Master’s Degree in Engineering Management, Law, Political Science, Social Science or other related fields, preferably in Business Development or Management
- Knowledge of quality management systems
- Competence in process analysis
- Knowledge of control procedures and techniques and quality standards (international and national)
- Competences in common assessment framework to improve the organizational quality
- Organizational analysis and balance of activities and staff in order to improve effectiveness and efficiency in achieving results
- Competences in analysing and developing of organizational models
- Strategic assistance in managing organizational changes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Full computer literacy.
General Professional Experience
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in assessment of quality in Public Administration, public services or private companies
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in business processes and organizational procedures sector.
Specific Professional Experience:
- Prior experience in using standard methodologies in quality management (e.g., Common Assessment Framework, EFQM or others)
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience as employee/external consultant in primary consulting realities, managing strategic and challenging projects in dynamic and evolving business contexts
- Preferably participating in Quality management initiatives and plans in ECOWAS countries.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2021.