Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Graduate Internship (Engineering)
Location: Lagos – Nigeria
Job Segment: Sustainability, Engineer, Electrical, Energy, Engineering
The Apprentice Program
- This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates with the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading petroleum company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
- At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
- The successful candidate will work as an Intern in any one of the following departments: Production Engineering, Asset Engineering, Facilities Integrity Functional Engineering, Safety Health and Environment, Drilling Engineering and Maintenance.
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with Degrees in any of the following disciplines: Mechanical, Chemical, Petroleum, Process, and Electrical.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2018.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2019.
Application Closing Date
Monday, 21 November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- To start your application, click ‘Apply’. Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
- Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA (if available)
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
Disclaimer: No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.