Facebook Recruitment / Graduate Job Vacancies: Find Latest Facebook jobs in Nigeria September 2020. Apply for the ongoing Facebook recruitment 2020 and Facebook Job Vacancies on FB Job Portal.
Facebook – Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Over 2 billion people use Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, or Messenger every month to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Facebook Recruitment / Graduate Job Vacancies
1). Agency Partner, Nigeria
Location: Lagos (Remote)
- To bring the world closer together, diversity is a must-have for Facebook, not an option. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions and better serve our clients.
- The Global Business Group (GBG) contributes directly to this mission by connecting businesses with customers on Facebook, helping them to maximize the return for their investment on our platforms. We succeed when we help our customers grow their businesses, create jobs and power their local communities
- Facebook is now seeking an Agency Partner to work with the leading media agencies and wider relevant agency landscape in NIgeria. In this role you will run a specific book of business as well as lead our efforts across channels, functions and sales teams. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in selling cross-network marketing solutions to multi-channel advertisers and a proven ability to reach and influence executive level customers and drive new business.
- You must have strong consultative sales skills, a collaborative and innovative spirit and be comfortable dealing with ambiguity. This is a unique opportunity to help shape the Nigerian sales team and is pivotal to Facebook’s SSA success.
Agency Partner, Nigeria Responsibilities
- Lead the strategic relationships within an operating company and execute Facebook’s global and local deals with agencies
- Develop strong C-level relationships within the top agencies in Nigeria and influence all layers within the agency, incl CEO, MD and Managing Partners
- Support and develop entire agency to ensure excellent understanding of Facebook value proposition and products, with particular focus on planning and strategy teams
- Track revenue performance across the agency portfolio and determine corrective measures where needed to manage the acceleration of clients
- Collaborate with vertical teams in identifying and pitching transformation opportunities to clients and agency teams
- Senior Point of contact for the agency responsible for channeling and connecting any opportunities/queries to the right contact within Facebook
- 8-10 years+ proven successful experience in sales and marketing in a sales/commission-based role, ideally in a media sales capacity to leading advertising agencies
- Leadership credibility and ability to influence, develop, and empower a team to achieve their best and flourish
- Professional network in place with senior agency contacts
- Relationships with top marketing decision makers at the largest companies and agencies
- Proven track record of successfully growing revenue through the development of long-term strategic relationships
- Experience of working in large matrix organizations
- Strong understanding of Facebook user behavior and how technology works
- Strong passion for Facebook and our mission
- Fluency in English
2). Head of Connectivity and Access Public Policy
Location: Nigeria, Remote
Job Type: Full time
Africa Public Policy team is seeking a new Head of Connectivity and Access Public Policy who can lead its ever-increasing connectivity engagements across Africa. Candidates must be passionate about connecting Africa’s unconnected and utterly convinced of the critical role connectivity plays in driving the continent’s socio-economic development.
The successful candidate will have a superior understanding of the challenges to broadband connectivity in Africa – availability, affordability, relevance and readiness. They must also have a strong track record of shaping connectivity policy across Africa in partnership with governments, the private sector, civil society, academia, and international development organisations.
Facebook is intent on working with partners to improve Africa’s ICT infrastructure, helping to increase and improve access to broadband internet. We’re seeking to build on the existing investments we’ve made on the continent that are helping millions connect. Applications from candidates with a track record of working on the physical roll-out of infrastructure projects are highly encouraged. Excellent written and oral communications skills are essential, as are analytical skills, substantive experience working across and/or living in Africa, and extremely high levels of diplomacy.
The culture of Facebook, one that reflects the diversity of people, ideas and beliefs of our Community, is one of the keys to our success. Facebook’s Africa Policy Team prioritises this, and it’s seeking someone who will bring their authentic self to work everyday, displaying an unshakeable belief in Africa’s future, that of its people, and the role use of Facebook apps has to play in it.
This role is full-time and will be based in Nigeria. Travel is 60 – 70% of the time.
Head of Connectivity and Access Public Policy Responsibilities
- Support the development of Facebook’s connectivity policy positions
- Provide policy and regulatory guidance to Facebook teams working on connectivity infrastructure projects in Africa
- Identify, monitor, and analyze connectivity policy issues affecting Facebook at the Africa regional and country levels
- Lead the development of Facebook’s submissions to African governments’ consultations related to connectivity policy, legislation and regulation
- Advise Facebook teams on public policy matters in order to guide the development and roll-out of products, services and infrastructure
- Develop and sustain effective working relationships with African policymakers, as well as representatives of the private sector, CSOs, academia and development institutions
- Represent Facebook in meetings with key stakeholders across Africa, including bilateral and multilateral fora
- Contribute to research that supports evidence-based ICT policy development
- Represent Facebook in all media, including on screen, radio and print
- Bachelor degree in Law, Development Studies, Economics, Public Policy, Technology, Engineering or a related field
- 8+ years of public policy experience in the field of Information Communications Technology (ICT)
- Experience working and/or living in multiple African countries
- Excellent judgment, communication and persuasive skills, creativity, perspective, and passion
- The ability to work with minimal supervision in a dynamic environment
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- In-depth knowledge of public policy issues related to ICT Infrastructure development
- Superb written and oral communications skills (writing samples required)
- Fluency in both written and conversational English
- Fluency in an African language e.g. Kiswahili, Hausa, Pidgin, Wolof, Xhosa, Yoruba, Kenyang, Lingala, Shona, Twi, Ga
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should use the links below to apply:
Facebook Job Portal
Note: Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected].