The Confederation of African Football (CAF) was founded in 1957 by four nations: Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia and South Africa. As the administrative body of the region, CAF manages competitions, offers technical and administrative training courses while actively fostering the promotion and practice of football. The Confederation organizes championships such as the Africa Cup of Nations (CAN or AFCON), the most popular competition. It maintains very close links with FIFA in coordinating tournaments for different events such as the World Cup, Youth and Women competitions and the Olympic Games Football Tournaments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Management Officer
Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Ready to lead a new era in African football?
- You believe you have the educational background and professional experience to elevate the organization to the highest international standards? CAF is looking to recruit a Facility Management Officer.
- The position will be based in CAF Headquarters – Cairo, Egypt.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards.
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs.
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts.
- Responsible for all billing cycle of all building items (Phones, electricity, water, gas bills)
- Follow up on all CAF Premises
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs.
- Keep financial and non-financial records.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- 3+ years’ experience in facility management.
- Good command of AutoCAD.
- Fluent in English and Arabic language both written and spoken; command of French language is a plus.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative international organization.
- Attractive employment conditions.
- The opportunity to be part of a highly committed international team.
- Quality social security coverage.
- An excellent pension schemes.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application in English (Motivation Letter, CV, Diplomas, and Reference Letters) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only direct applications who meet all the required criteria will receive consideration.
- Only qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, race, age, skin colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, or on any other grounds.
- If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for a top international sporting organization, submit your Application in English (Motivation Letter, CV, Diplomas, and Reference Letters).