STRUGZ Nigeria – Our client in the real estate industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in need a facility manager who can carry out the following responsibilities independently:
- Oversee procurement and maintenance and upgrade overall facility as required.
- Establish and administer policies and procedures for events.
- Coordinate and manage activities and events with other departments and external clients.
- Ensure facilities meet needs of multiple individual projects and coordinate with IT staff for technological needs.
- Monitor facility usage, operations and equipment maintenance.
- Prepare and implement annual budget for building use and facility maintenance.
- Update and maintain usage records and invoice clients accordingly.
- Maintain accurate records of equipment functioning status and other systems in building.
- Develop schedule for regular evaluation of facilities.
- Participate in development of policies and procedures affecting usage supplies and facilities.
- Ensure all equipment and other facilities are functioning well.
- Develop monitoring systems or programs in institution to detect problems in initial stage.
- Initiate interventions to solve problems in facilities.
- Develop and execute system for regular cleaning, repair and maintenance of facilities.
- A degree in Facility management or related field
- 2 – 6 years relevant work experience.
- A Certification in Facility Management
- Must be Male.
- Must be resident on or within the Island
- A very innovative person.
- Must be very good in IT and can handle clients efficiently.
- Can drive both automatic and manual cars efficiently.
- Can build his own gang of workers and manage existing ones.
- NGN 80,000 to 100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicants should be prepared for short notice interview call ups as the position is one for immediate employment.