Marriott International is a leading global Lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,100 properties in 79 countries and reported revenues of nearly $14 billion in fiscal year 2014. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott.
Marriott has more than 361,000 people working worldwide at managed or franchised properties and corporate offices. Marriott has been consistently recognized as a top employer and for its superior business ethics. The company also manages the award-winning guest loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® program, which together surpass 49M members.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: F&B Service Expert
Job Number: 22197166
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Category: Food and Beverage & Culinary
Position Type: Non-Management
- Our jobs aren’t just about putting food on the table that our guests will enjoy until they ask for their bill. Instead, we want to build an experience that is memorable and unique – with food and drinks on the side.
- Our Guest Service Experts take the initiative and deliver a wide range of services to make sure that guests enjoy their meal.
- Whether setting tables, communicating with the kitchen, interacting and serving guests, or cleaning work areas and supplies, the Guest Service Expert makes transactions feel like part of the experience.
- No matter what position you are in, there are a few things that are critical to success – creating a safe workplace, following company policies and procedures, upholding quality standards, and ensuring your uniform, personal appearance, and communications are professional.
- Guest Service Experts will be on their feet and moving around (stand, sit, or walk for an extended time; moving over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces), managing the menu (read and visually verify information), and taking a hands-on approach to work (move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance and 50 pounds with assistance; reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping).
- Doing all these things well (and other reasonable job duties as requested) is critical for Guest Service Experts – to get it right for our guests and our business each and every time.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online