Apply for the latest Federal Medical Centre FMC Abuja Recruitment 2021 jobs & vacancies as FMC Abuja recruitment portal opens for ongoing jobs in Nigeria 2021.
Federal Medical Centre, Abuja – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Federal Medical Centre (FMC) Abuja Recruitment 2021
Job Title: Medical Doctor for Residency Training
Applications are invited from suitable qualified Medical Doctors for Residency Training in the following Specialties:
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- SPIE Oil & Gas Recruitment 2021 (Offshore & Onshore)
- Coca Cola Company Recruitment 2021
- Powersoft Integrated Solutions Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 – OND, HND, BSc
- Workforce Group Recruitment 2021 (Massive Nationwide Recruitment)
- Service Associates at a Reputable Commercial Bank – Workforce Group
Requirements for FMC Abuja Vacancies
- Candidates must possess MBBS from a recognized institution
- NYSC discharged or exemption certificate.
- Candidates must be registered with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Candidates must pass primary exam.
COMMES 3 and all allowances applicable in existing policies of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2021.
How to Apply for FMC Abuja Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should make payment of #20,000 to the Hospitals TSA Account; after which, they should:
Click Here to Fill Online Application
To make payment, follow the procedures below:
- Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay TSA & States
- Then Click on FGN: Federal Government of Nigeria
- In the required box with the question: “WHO DO YOU WANT TO PAY”, type: FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE ABUJA
- Under name of service/purpose, click ‘Residency Training Application Form’ on the drop-down menu.
- Under Amount to Pay N: type 20,000 (ie TWENTY THOUSAND NAIRA).
- Supply the other required information and proceed to make payment or retrieve your RRR and pay online or at any bank.
- Submit evidence of payment to the hospital along with your application form
- Upload evidence of payment to the eform portal.