PTK Consulting Limited – Our core range of experience includes skills evaluation / training and manpower development (Leadership Education), Performance Management/ Balanced Scorecard automation, job design & evaluation, strategic needs assessment, work force optimization, Employment / Recruitment solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Accountant
Location: Lagos Mainland – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The Job description includes but is not limited to the following:
- Ensure compliance with relevant financial laws and statutes
- Review and verify ledgers, invoices and receipts for accuracy daily
- Reconcile customers’ account monthly.
- Evaluate financial risk and make recommendations to the Management.
- Review sales report with weekly stock taking
- Compiling, analyzing and reporting financial data.
- Presenting financial data to Management and other regulatory bodies as may be required
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting Management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Any other function as may be assigned by the company necessary to the achievement of the company goals.
- The preferred candidate should be a lady Accountant with minimum 8 years post qualification experience and must have experience working in audit firm and in at least a medium size manufacturing company.
- The ideal female candidate must reside on the mainland.
N400,000 – N500,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
27th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: email@example.com using “Female Accountant – Lagos Mainland” as the subject of the email.