International Masters Security Systems Limited (IMSS) is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1994.
At IMSS, we believe that strong leadership is a critical factor in achieving organizational success. Our management are comprised of professionals with commercial experience, having served in corporate,security and public safety positions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- We are seeking a reliable, professional female security guard to patrol and monitor activities in the said location.
- In this position, you will prevent theft, violence, and infraction of rules by maintaining a highly visible presence and preventing all illegal or inappropriate actions.
- You must detect, deter, observe, and report all issues to increase overall safety in the facility.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor the location’s property and maintain a safe and secure environment
- Watch for signs of crime or disorder; investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully at all times in direct defense of life or property
- Act as a consistent presence to deter criminals
- Evict violators of rules and regulations
- Report any suspicious/unusual occurrences to authorities and management
- Patrol premises randomly and regularly, including buildings and perimeter
- Monitor and control access to building entrances and vehicle gates.
Requirements and Qualifications
- SSCE or High School Degree will be an added advantage
- Significant work experience as a security guard or other relevant position
- Thorough training and current certification
- Basic computer skills necessary for reporting and communications will be an added advantage
- Extensive working knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Willingness to comply with all laws and institutional regulations at all times
- Integrity, professionalism, and character beyond reproach.
Application Closing Date
29th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.