Multipro Consumer Products Limited is the largest company in Nigeria dealing in Sales, Haulage and Logistics. MCPL was founded in 1996 as a fully owned company of the Tolaram Group. In 2015 Kellogg’s Company invested in MCPL owning a 50% stake. The first product sold by MCPL in 1996 was Indomie and since then it has played a seminal role in making Indomie a household brand in Nigeria. MCPL over the years has grown adding 13 brands in various categories comprising of Noodle, Snacks, Milk, Cereal, Oil, Homecare and Personal Hygiene. The Joint Venture between Tolaram Group (parent company of MCPL) and Kellogg’s Company has set its foot beyond the Nigeria borders. Countries currently present include the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ivory Coast, Benin, Cameroon, South Africa, Egypt, Ghana, and Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Manager
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Plateau and Niger
Slots: 3 Openings
Employment Type: Full-time
- Multipro is recruiting qualified candidates for Field Sales Manager for its operations in Abuja, Plateau, and Niger State
- Multipro Consumer Products Limited is one of the biggest FMCG company in Nigeria Know for the Sales & Distribution of the following Brands: Indomie, Dano, Kellogg’s, Power Oil, Minimie Chinchin, Mimee Noodles, etc.
- Ensures sustained increase of the company’s market share in key units within assigned territory
- Experience with developing relationships with Distributors and Retailers is required
- Identify opportunities to continually increase the company’s market share through identification of untapped channels and new routes, understanding of customer business drivers and new product launch etc
- Partner with product supply team, logistics and warehouse to ensure product availability
- Ability to use mobile sales force automation application to drive sales and improve customer experience
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a management course or any relevant field
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years FMCG sales experience in territory and distributor management with a proven track record of success in Noodles Buusiness
- Excellent Leadership / Coaching Skill
- Good Communication and Negotiation Skill
- Target Driven.
Application Closing Date
5th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only qualified candidates should apply please
- Only Applicants with minimum of 4 years current experience in territory and distributor management in Noodles Buusines will be considered.