Netcom has been Nigeria’s leading Internet Service Provider since 2004, staying ahead of the competition with cutting edge platforms in VSAT, WIMAX, Radio, and Fiber technology. Now, a pioneer in Business Transformation Solutions, we empower organizations to lead their market space by keeping pace with the rapid changes in IT innovations, ensuring relevance to specific business initiatives required to maximize revenue generation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Service Rigger
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- This role is responsible for assisting Engineers on IP Wireless base station maintenance and installation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform standard rigging works such as physical mwave radio installations, verification of LOS, gathering Geo-coordinates, verification of path profiles, preventive maintenance on RF cables and tower top equipment and antennas, assessment of mounting hardware and assessment of tower top installation workmanship for the following but not limited to:
- links (P-P / PMP)
- VSAT installations
- Carry out maintenance, and update reports on a predetermined regular basis.
- Assists engineers that require RF work, relocation, and installation as a secondary function.
- Carry out other duties assigned by management that is related to your rigging capabilities.
Education and/or Professional Qualifications
- At least and Ordinary National Diploma in any engineering or technical field.
- A minimum of 3 years rigging experience in the telecommunications industry.
Essential Skills / Knowledge / Traits:
- Rigging (minimum of 3 years)
- Use of the GPS and interpreting its values
- Use of the Satellite finder tools
- Use of safety harness
- Basic knowledge in tower climbing and work-related safety
- Speaks and writes essential English language
- Able to use office tools for basic reporting and update.
Desirable Skills / Knowledge / Traits:
- Proficiency In the use of Microsoft office tools
- Radio configurations skills
- Link budget calculation
- Pathloss analysis
- Use of topo map or Google Earth.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online