Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE), is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Supervisor – Drilling Services
Job ID: R70948
Department: Field Operations
- Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
- Would you like the opportunity to learn cutting-edge technology? Join our growing team
- Our Oilfield Services (OFS) business provides intelligent connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets.
- Our Sales team work in partnership with our business partners to build loyalty and develop sales growth. We take responsibility for the business’ success by building trusted relationships and understanding our partners.
- Collaborate with the best
- As a Field Supervisor – Drilling Services, you will be providing direct instruction and supervision to other Field Engineers on day-to-day well site work and activities.
As a Field Supervisor – Drilling Services, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies and compliance requirements
- Ensuring work is verified to enable successful customer delivery and sign-off of agreed work objectives
- Facilitating communications between internal and external teams
- Providing advice and direction to external customer and third-party wellsite colleagues as appropriate.
- Providing resolution to diverse scope and range of complex problems at the well site where analysis of data requires having a broad knowledge of the product line’s, tools & service.
- Acting as a project leader and mentors junior field engineers.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have at least a two year Technical college degree
- Have thorough mechanical and application proficiency
- Have at least 12 years’ experience as Field Specialist
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate good hands-on knowledge and experience of directional drilling
- Have an excellent awareness of Health, Safety and Environmental compliance and potential risks
- Enjoy travelling to customer locations and being flexible to customer demands
- Be capable of working effectively in teams with a flexible approach to changing work demands.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone:
- This role is working with our customer on-site in locations across the world. When onsite, you will have the flexibility to work in line with customer working patterns.
- When projects are complete, we offer you the opportunity to take leave before you take on your next project.
Working with us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes.
- We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online