Genesis Cinemas is the leading cinema chain of West Africa with 12 locations, 47 screens and over 4,700 seats in opeartion across Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres and Facility Management. The Genesis Cinemas Brand and company was launched into the Nigerian market in the year 2008, in Lagos. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 15 million customers.
Genesis Cinemas has cinemas located in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Warri, Owerri, Abuja and Asaba. Our strategy to continue to grow in all major cities of the country will have us opening in more locations in the years to come. We are a major brand in the strategic Lagos market, with our current Lekki location situated at the most popular shopping mall in the country with over 800 parking spaces, housing some of the most prestigious Nigerian and international retail brands. Genesis Cinemas Lagos was the first cinema in West Africa to show a 3D movie (Green Hornet) in February, 2011.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Film Booking Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Liaise with film distributors and Business managers to book and confirm movies for all Genesis Cinema locations
- Review schedules and timesheet from all locations and ensure proper scheduling for all titles on a weekly basis.
- Negotiate every title exhibition and follow up on invoices sent from film distributors.
- Review and booking sheet sent in by film distributor
- Confirm Status of all annual regulatory fee for all sites
- Collate weekly box office reports for all site and report same to Senior operation managers and Executive Director
- Ensures all location get all necessary publicity material a week before movie release.
- To undertake and perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the Line Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND
- 2 – 4 years of working experience in hospitality.
- Team player with good collaborative skills, an ability to multi-task and adapt to varying situations.
- Strong ownership mindset and entrepreneurial drive
- Strong presentation and report writing skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent leadership and time management skills
- Excellent Negotiation skills.
- IT competence (proficiency in MS Office).
- Must be a Movie lover.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online