Apply for the latest UAC Foods recruitment 2021 as portal opens for the ongoing recruitment for UAC jobs in Nigeria 2021 for Diploma and Degree holders
UAC Foods Limited is a leading manufacturer and Marketer of tasty, nourishing convenience foods. The business is a joint venture between UACN Plc of Nigeria with 51% equity stake and Tiger Brands of South Africa with 49%. We are a quality conscious company and always aim to add value to our consumers with our rich basket of Snacks, Beverage and Dairies products. Our foremost act of social responsibility is the nutritious, hygienic and safe products that we consistently give to Nigerians.
Staffed with the right people in key Technical, Production and Customer Service Units coupled with our rich culture of innovation spanning many years, we have remained a dominant player in the food industry. Our company pioneered the Sausage Roll market in 1952 and for over 50 years, Gala has kept Nigerians going in their journey to success.
As a result of the ongoing business expansion we are seeking to hire the services of:
Vacancy Recruitment at UAC Foods Limited
Job Title: Finance Business Transformation Manager
- To ensure project delivery by tracking, reporting and analysing financial elements of projects including driving the implementation of relevant systems changes and technology improvements within the organization.
You will be accountable for
- Contributing fully to the implementation of different Project as the Finance Project Manager
- Capturing all Projects ensuring alignment with appropriate roadmaps & project portfolios
- Tracking and managing high-priority strategic projects within the transformation portfolio.
- Supporting benefit realization through Implementation of strong project management throughout the business organization.
- Conducting financial due diligence and applying accounting procedures while also gathering and analysing data from many sources at once.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for projects across departments while identifying areas where cash flow and revenue can be improved.
- Performing several duties during the project lifecycle, including data gathering data analysis, cash flow monitoring, reporting and tax compliance.
- Monitoring the progress of projects, investigate variances of project costs, approve expenses and ensure billing is up-to-date.
- Identifying areas for improvement and develop solutions to prevent project delays and help the company meet its budgetary and cash flow goals.
- Balancing big-picture business goals and long-term forecasting with day-to-day oversight of cash flow, revenue, and expenditures in order to make well-informed decisions about emerging opportunities and areas for improvement.
- Ensuring that projects’ financial reports and shareholder reports are submitted according to laws and guidelines and help support organizational performance by delivering a high level of project completion.
- Overseeing the implementation of project ‘SAP Project Refresh” which includes implementation of SAP S/4HANA and migration to the cloud.
- Ensuring project is delivered within the limits of budget, time and specifications of the business.
- Working with staff members in accounting, sales and other departments to complete projects according to business needs, internal and external deadlines.
- Ensuring effective functionality of the ERP system and drive maximum user usage.
Business Process Transformation:
- Identifying areas of opportunity within the company and implementing processes to change its performance for the better.
- Implementing operational changes and delivering measurable improvements.
- Analysing business processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated.
- Documenting procedures and presenting new process designs to stakeholders.
- Coordinating Change Management activities and resolving cross project conflicts, while ensuring that the organization is aligned and prepared for implementation.
- Supporting organizational change management efforts to ensure stakeholder buy-in / alignment, engagement and change adoption for the changes introduced through the transformation projects.
- Developing collateral, communications and manage change champion network as part of these change efforts.
People & Relationship Management:
- Coordinating External & Internal Audit activities
- Managing Business Partners, Consultants, Customers and the Finance Team
- Developing Finance talent alongside with the Talent Management team
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree or HND in Accounting with NYSC Certificate
- Minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience
- Possess Audit & Accounting skills with in-depth knowledge of current regulatory laws & accounting policies
- Have experience in change, people and stakeholder management
- Proficiency in Project Management
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbally and written
- Be a good listener and pay attention to details
- Sound Analytical skills with strong commercial awareness / knowledge
- Strong business partnering, leadership & organizational skills
- Possess a professional accreditation- ICAN, ACA, ACCA or CPA
Application Closing Date
4th January, 2021.