Neveah Limited is a commodities trading company located in Nigeria which deals in Base Metals, Minor Metals and Agro Commodities.
Title: Finance Intern (NYSC)
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- We are looking for a driven Accounting Intern with a basic understanding of GAAP and financial principles and Interms who is ready for an immersive, real-world experience.
- The Finance Intern will contribute to maintaining adequate financial integrity in supporting quality and timely data input for generation of financial reports.
- You should be a motivated team player who can maintain efficiency and accuracy when multitasking.
- S/he will be responsible for timely processing of payments to support theactivities of Neveah Limitedand contribute to strengthening the internal control and accounting systems of the company.
- To be a strong candidate for an Accounting Internship, you should possess an understanding of accounting and financial principles and a positive attitude.
- You should be collaborative, trustworthy, receptive to feedback, and eager to learn.
- The Intern position is an opportunity offered by Neveah Limitedfor young graduates to earn aNYSC experience.
- It is therefore both a learning and value-adding relationship between Corp Membersand Neveah Limited.
- The intern is expected to take advantage of the space offered for experience gathering, self-development, while providing quality service to Neveah Limited.
- This is a standard 1-year programme and may have retention clause based on good behaviour and productivity upon expiry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Shadowing members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Working with QuicBookssoftware.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- First Degree in Accounting / Finance with 2.1 is essential.
- Student Membership of ICAN is desirable.
- Competent user of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and a strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible
Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply: All candidates should Click Here to apply.