MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Supervisor (Billing)
Job Type: Permanent
- Ensure that all customer contracts and Sales orders are properly reviewed and give guidance on how and when billing should commence for services provided
- Ensuring completeness in recording of customers’ transactions so that customer accounts reflect accurate balances
- Ensure that customers’ invoices are generated as at when due and have those invoices dispatched to the customers within stipulated timeline
- Review and approve all invoices before they are posted or dispatched to customers
- Ensure that all changes to existing customer contracts-Upgrades, downgrades and price reviews are timely and adequately captured
- Liaise with account managers to obtain first hand information that affect customers and reflect them on customer accounts
- Coordinate the creation and update on Customer Profile on the ERP
- Updates Account receivables balances by coordinating and monitoring daily sales order processing and bank remittance transactions.
- Validate the accuracy of revenue booked for all customers
- Ensure that Billing Process is adhered to strictly
- Ensuring that that customers ledgers accounting ledgers are updated by posting monthly invoice transactions, customer payments and credit notes.
- Preparation and recording of accounting entries in the general ledger system
- Ensure the integrity of the general ledger postings.
- Liaise with Account Managers and Credit Control regarding suspended or terminated customers and adjust billing accordingly
- Confirm authorizations for all requests and obtain necessary supporting documents.
- Identify and update the Manager of significant problems, discrepancies, risks etc.
- Maintain regular contact with other staff, departments and remote offices on procurement and other finance matters, as well as to obtain and convey information and/or to correct transactions.
- Other duties consistent with the role as assigned from time-to-time.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- First Degree in Finance / Accounting.
- Minimum of 7 years working experience required.
- ICAN/ACCA is required
Demands of the Job:
- Accurate attention to details.
- Working knowledge of any Accounting Application.
- Cooperative and willing to assist others.
- Able to work with little or no supervision.
- Able to deal with problems involving a few variables.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online