Dunn and Braxton Limited – Our client, an Event Management company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Support Intern (NYSC Member / OND Graduate)
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: NYSC
- The Company is currently seeking to hire a Finance Support Intern with a basic understanding of financial principles and booking.
- The individual will work closely with the Finance Manager to oversee all financial activities of the company, with a focus on Account Payables and Receivables as well as reconciliation.
- Learn by observing members of the Finance department as they perform their duties.
- Assist with filing, data entry, recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Prepare financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Work with bookkeeping software.
- Compile and analyze data.
- Take on additional tasks or projects to learn more about the Finance department and office operations.
- OND or Serving Corps Member
- 1 – 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Educational qualification in Accounting.
- Must reside within Ogba or its axis
- Student membership of ICAN or other related professional bodies will be an advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- N45,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
29th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.