IFS Group, a cleaning and facility management company, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Financial accountant needed to provide Financial Accounting and Financial Reporting, Payroll Management, Inventory Management, Procurement, and Accounts Payable Management, Accounts Receivable and Credit Control, Banking and Financing
- Financial Accounting
- Ensure daily posting of all payment vouchers raised and proper classifications of expenses
- Ensure daily posting of receipts, PO, and all other primary source documents
- Ensure weekly schedule of cheques raised and cash collected.
- Ensure weekly and monthly report of payables
- Enforce weekly job order report
- Enforce daily petty cash report and posting
- Enforce weekly reporting on receipts and posting
- Enforce weekly posting and report of invoices
- Enforce acknowledged invoice report
- Establish genuine fixed asset report and generate reports monthly, quarterly and annually
- Ensure adequate inventory management and regular stock counts at least once a month.
For Branch and Projects Accounts:
- Report on cash and cheques lodged into accounts
- Report on payment vouchers raised with supporting documents
- Petty cash report
- Invoice schedule for one off jobs.
- Invoice schedule raised
- Schedule of receivables outstanding
- List of payments by clients
- Stock reports within / outflow and balances
Monthly branch audit and stock counts
- Updating and reporting month-on-month variations on payroll
- Generating weekly Accounts Receivables Schedule
- Generating weekly Accounts Payable Schedule
- Inventory Management; Stock Counts are conducted monthly
- Weekly Cashbook – Summary Scheduling
- Ensure timely financial and statistical reports for management and board use.
- Ensure integrity of GL
- Generate and post monthly adjustments
- Update and reconcile intercompany account
- Generate monthly, quarterly and annual P&L report
- Generate monthly, quarterly and annual balance sheet
- Generate reconciliation of bank statements
- Ensure the deployment and monitoring of attendance using TAMS or other electronic or manual means available for the preparation of payroll
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of payroll on or before the 25th day of every month
- Ensure the timely payment of staff wages and salaries and communication of pay slips from tally or other approved applications to all operational staff
- Establish and ensure a neat organized central store
- Establish and monitor stock and inventory at all locations
- Establish bin cards and ensure keep update of all items available
- Establish and conduct monthly stock counting procedures
- Establish reorder levels.
Procurement and Accounts Payables Management:
- Establish an organized procurement process
- Establish and maintain purchasing pattern for optimal stocking
- Establish a price list of all items
- Establish re-ordering levels for all items
- Establish three optional sources for each item with address and telephone numbers clearly indicated and maintain a database of approved vendors whether suppliers or open market.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 7 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.