Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accounting & Reporting Specialist
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Finance & Administration Manager
- This role is responsible for all financial accounting and compilation for the business unit and undertaking.
- Ensure compliance of financial audit
- Manage inter unit account settlements
- Maintain various accounts & registers
- Review and verify all Journal entries to the books/sub ledger
- Assist in financial vetting
- Compile MIS, & other reports.
- Responsible for co-ordination courier mail and dispatch.
- Carry out any other duty as requested by financial & Administration Manager or Business Manager.
- This role requires a First Degree or its equivalent diploma qualification in Finance & Accounts.
- Requires minimum of 5 years relevant work experience with advanced/ extensive knowledge and mastery of relevant theories, principles and complex techniques gained through broad experience or special development.
- Accounting Policies and Transactions
- Treasury Management & Cash Flow Forecasting
- Financial Analysis and Planning
- Management Accounting
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online