Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analysis & Systems Support Lead
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Head Management Reporting & Commercial Finance
- This role will be responsible for providing quality and timely financial analysis to management to aid business decisions, as well as, ensure optimal use of system and automation applications for Finance Department.
- Provide management reports to senior management on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Carry out financial analysis as may be required.
- Prepare other strategic internal and external reports, board papers and presentations.
- Develop reports in the system for analysis, management and statutory purposes.
- Provide System support and activities necessary for reconciling transactions across System applications in Finance.
- Responsible for enforcing established system controls and rules.
- Support month-end closing process by ensuring the integrity, promptness and accuracy of periodic financial reporting.
- Ensure optimal use of business automation applications for Finance Department.
- Provide first-line technical support to Users of Financial Applications i.e. ERP, to enable them achieve their targets in their functional areas.
- Maintain Issues and resolution strategy to ensure speedy and professional handling of system errors.
- Support Head of Unit in all other ad-hoc management reporting requests and required analysis.
- Improve and challenge current processes and procedures.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- First Degree in a numerate subject, deep experience in financial analysis and use of analytical tools with at least 5 years. Relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Requires between 6 years’ relevant work experience with advanced/ extensive knowledge and mastery of relevant theories, principles and complex techniques gained through broad experience or special development.
- Relevant professional qualifications e.g. ACA, ACCA are essential.
- Data Processing and Financial Analysis
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Accounting Standards, Policies and Principles
- Management Accounting & Reporting
- IT system dynamics
- Good Knowledge of SAGE ERP
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
Application Closing Date
9th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online