The Company is a major player in the Downstream Oil and Gas Industry. Provides Marine offshore support services, Procurement of OEM, and also supply and distribution of DPK, PMS and AGO.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Controller
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidate would be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day accounting functions and ensuring organizational financial stability.
- Direct and coordinate preparations of budget, financial forecasts and report variances.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial reports and income statements.
- Develop and document business procedures and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Manage and supervise all finance/accounting functions and operations.
- Organize the preparation of regulatory reporting and audit processes.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance and develop plans for financial growth.
- Ensure and manage quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Coordinate annual audit processes in compliance with regulations.
- Develop financial strategy, including forecasting and risk mitigation plans.
- Analyze financial data and participate in budget processes.
- Cash flow management and regular review of internal reports
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems (ERP)
- Debt management and collection
- Ensure compliance with statutory law and financial regulation
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree / Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Must be ICAN OR ACCA certified
- Thorough knowledge of business finance, accounting principles and procedures.
- Not less than 5 years work experience as a Financial Controller
- Strong knowledge of financial modelling, excel formulas and functions.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using accounting software
- Ability to multi-task and meet constant deadlines.
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail, and ability to identify data patterns.
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.