JohnWood Hotel (by Bolton) is a new five-star luxury hotel situated in the heart of Abuja, Nigeria. At JohnWood Hotel, we are on a mission to create remarkable experiences for our guests by offering first-class hospitality services blended with elegance.
We strive to offer the highest standard of service and provide our staff with an engaging environment that inspires creativity and freedom to deliver services beyond the expectations of our guests and at the same attain job satisfaction. We seek extraordinary team players and staffers who are hungry to build exceptional careers in the hospitality industry.
We seek candidates who are hungry to build exceptional careers for themselves to join our team in the position below:
Job Title: Financial Controller
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Financial Controller functions as the hotel’s strategic financial business leader.
- The position leads, develops and implements property-wide strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target customer and employees.
- The position provides the financial expertise to enable the successful implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives while maximizing the return on investment. In addition, creates and executes a business plan that is aligned with the brand’s business strategy and focuses on the execution of financial and accounting activities and the delivery of desirable financial results.
- Minimum Qualification: A Chartered Accountant
- Minimum Experience: 7 years in a similar role in the hospitality industry
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Application Letter and Passport Photography to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.