Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1). Job Title: Account Manager
- Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth and profit margin
- Participate in sales presentation to describe account management process and assist in bid process for preferred vendor when requested
- Identify incremental sales opportunities within a portfolio of customers
- Build and maintain strong relationships with both internal & external customers at all levels within an organization
- Ensure client’s retention with Finchglow Travels by exceeding client expectations with every interaction
- Share information with fellow Account Managers and Team Leaders to ensure a united, consistent and professional approach to client account management
- Ensure all client account information is up to date so that a thorough knowledge and understanding of the account can be made by simply reading the client file
- Develop clear and effective written proposals for current and prospective customers
- Analyze the market’s potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization
- Identify advantages and compare Finchglow’s products/services with competitors’
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing company’s Return on Investment
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Ensure effective and efficient debt recovery from clients
Application Closing Date
23rd March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
2). Job Title: General Manager, Prysm Investment
- Increases the Administration department’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a culture for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities
- Accomplish its objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress and making mid-course corrections where necessary
- Develop, Implement and ensure strict compliance of policies for auxiliary employees, fleet management, Health & Safety, etc.
- Constantly develop strategic & Innovative ideas to grow the department
- Build the department’s image by collaborating with necessary stakeholders such as customers, government authorities, organizations, and employees whilst enforcing ethical business practices
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices and participating in professional societies
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong conflict & complaint resolution skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Previous experience leading and managing a small team in a diverse multicultural environment
- Strong communication skills
- Leads by example, demonstrating a high level of patience, calmness and positivity in the workplace
- Solid attention to detail and time management skills
- Demonstrates an up-to-date and in-depth understanding of the industry
- Displays ability to be decisive and able to react to unforeseen difficulties
- Demonstrates excellent work ethic with schedule flexibility determined by the business Needs
- Intermediate level with the use of Microsoft Office tools.
Application Closing Date
29th March, 2020.