First Bank of Nigeria Vacancies – First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
First Bank of Nigeria Vacancies
Job Title: Marketing Services Executive (Creative Production)
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- To produce creative designs that communicate the group’s and bank’s product and corporate messages in line with brand guidelines and policies to ensure brand consistency across all touchpoints.
- To implement, cordinate and manage the Group’s brand quality assurance initiatives as it relates to branches and operations, aligning to global best practices and business goals.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Custodian of creative standards with responsibility for quality and pace of delivery
- Serve as chief motivator of creativity and driver of integrated ideation with responsibility for inspiring the team to deliver outstanding work at all times at a pace that delights stakeholders.
- Oversee creative production across all spectrums of creative production including animation, live action video, radio, static, etc
- Has responsibility to ensure uptick in the department’s internal customer satisfaction survey
- Owner of the Banking Group’s Corporate Identity Guide to ensure brand complaince across all touch points
- Has joint responsibility, with the Head, Brand and Stakeholder Management, to conceptualise integrated communications that deliver best results for stakeholders.
- Error free print work all the time
- Propose at least one BIG IDEA to each stakeholder per quarter
- Source, maintain and manage an image bank for use by the Group and subsidiaries, advising on image use rights and obligations, expiration timelines and purchase costs and conditions.
- Ensure implementation of branding elements in each branch is in line with specified requirements (as provided by stakeholders), within budget, and to desired quality and brand guidelines.
- Ensure creative design and production tools are constantly cutting edge.
- Quality assurance of all brand elements.
- Minimum Education: Degree / Higher National Diploma in Fine and Applied Arts, Architecture, Engineering, Social Science or related discipline will be preferred
- Higher degrees (MBA)/professional Certification will be an added advantage.
- 8 years working experience with a minimum of 4 years cognate experience in a leadership role
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Application Closing Date
9:25 AM: 23rd January, 2022.
How to Apply for First Bank of Nigeria Vacancies:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online