Apply for the latest First Bank Recruitment 2021 / 2022 Jobs Vacancies as portal opens for First Bank jobs recruitment for SSCE, NCE, OND, HND, BSc, BA, Masters graduates.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
First Bank Recruitment 2021
First Bank is currently recruiting suitably qualified, goal oriented candidates for various positions across the nation.
- British Council Vacancies / Recruitment 2021 (Diploma / Degree)
- NYSC Portal 2021 Login Dashboard | portal.nysc.org.ng – Registration, Mobilization, Requirements, others
- NYSC Decides on Strike Action
- British Council Job Vacancies
- Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2021 (SSCE, NCE, OND, HND, BS, MS and PhD holders)
- British Council Job Vacancy
Requirements for First Bank Recruitment
- Candidate MUST possess the minimum qualifications.
- Required years of cognate experience where applicable.
- Good communication skill.
- Good knowledge of desired computer softwares.
- Other requirements peculiar to the desired job position.
To view the latest First Bank Recruitment and the Application Portal, click the “Proceed to latest First Bank Vacancies” button below: