Grand Cereals Limited (GCL), a subsidiary of UAC of Nigeria Plc, is an integrated foods company whose primary activity is the creation of superior value from local raw materials to produce and deliver superior quality brands in the animal feed, edible oils, breakfast cereals, pet food and other intermediate and consumer cereals products to Nigeria and West Africa markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Fitter / Machinist
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- The Fitter/Machinist would be responsible for the fabrication and machining of some necessary machine parts when the need arises.
- To fabricate or reproduce spare parts for the machines.
- Assist the machine technicians in the maintenance and repairs of machines.
- To ensure that all working machine parts are in good working condition.
- To ensure that the workshop and machines are properly cleaned at all times.
- Shall understand and practice Company’s safety requirements.
- Any other duty related to maintenance tasks.
- A.S.S.C.E Tech, advanced NABTEB, Federal Ministry of Labor Trade Test Stage II & I.
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Attention to detail.
- Mathematical skills.
- Job planning and bench layout.
- Manual grinding, drilling, and milling.
- Equipment testing.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of welding.
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online