The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Manager
Location: Abule-Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- The Fleet Manager is to ensure trucks are available at all time for movement of products.
- You are to ensure minimum downtime of trucks, minimum breakdown of trucks in transit and make sure that expenses on maintenance are minimal.
- Make sure vehicles are properly Maintained
- Arranging repairs and routine maintenance
- Schedule ,route maintain, and track tucks
- Assume responsibility for the planning, scheduling maintenance and management of all company trucks and drivers to achieve seamless operations in the transport department of the organization.
- Ensure quality of work (maintenance and repair) on fleet and equipment.
- Ensure proper updating of fleet maintenance job cards.
- Developing and implementing fleet preventive maintenance programs
- Monitor and tracking of trucks from the day of dispatch to destination of deliveries and return base and generating required reports.
- Supervise fleet and ensuring that truck drivers adhere to schedule and route destination of trucks on the high way
- Planning of daily activities of transport operations and ensure safe delivery of products
- Track fleet usage and maintain accurate inventory of replaced parts and equipment.
- Ensure safe work environment and good housekeeping to avoid infractions on statutory regulation.
- Communicate maintenance requirements of transport fleet and implement approved correction actions as required.
- Liaise with Admin to make necessary approvals are gotten for repairs and routine maintenance on time.
- Inspecting vehicles and ensure all trucks documentations are up to date
- Assist in the development of maintenance budget by providing input relative to policy, costs and other metrics.
- Prepare and submit regular (daily, weekly, and monthly) maintenance/repair reports, and parts usage for Management appraisal.
- Monitor transport spending to ensure that expenses are consistent with approved budgets.
- Ensure investigation and resolution of transport related customer complaints
- Ensuring the safety of the transport fleet compliance with regulatory/legal requirements.
Qualifications and Job Specific Competencies
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5 to 8 years relevant experience trucking/Logistics experience is an added advantage.
- Effective people management skills and a good team player
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Good planning and stress management
- Ability to work independently and execute task effectively
- Must have the Knowledge of Oil and Gas down stream section.
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: [email protected] using “Fleet Manager” as the subject of the mail.