Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vehicle Movement Supervisor – Logistics
- Location: Calabar, Cross River
- Ensure loading plan is obtained from the Assistant Despatch Manager , collate and submit a daily loading report based on product type.
- Monitor the loading of products in compliance to the gate-pass and loading document presented.
- Ensure constant truck supply to production loading bay to achieve 750MT daily target and avoid congestion of trucks in the premises and the loading bay.
- Maintain proper and accurate truck inventory whilst ensuring trucks comply with the hygienic loading standard.
- Follow up on timely completion of loaded trucks documentation to minimize internal demurrage and turnaround time of trucks.
- National Diploma in any discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication & customer service skills.
- Have excellent organizational, administrative and Interpersonal skills.
- Be computer literate and attention to details.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date