Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021: Apply for the latest trainee recruitment & job vacancies for entry-level positions. Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021
Title: Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme
- Since the incorporation of Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) in 1960, being one of Nigeria’s leading food and agro-allied companies, we have been committed to delighting consumers across Nigeria with our consistent delivery of a wide range of quality food products under the iconic brand – “Golden Penny”.
- Our singular mission is to keep feeding the nation everyday and we are seeking vibrant and dynamic talent for our 2021 Graduate Trainee Program to join us on this journey.
Why You Should Join Us
Asides from being a Golden brand and a good place to build an enduring career; here are other reasons why you should join us:
- We have a rich cultural heritage and are listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- Diverse working environment and committed to robust human capital development philosophy.
- Continuous and sustainable business expansions projects.
- Conduct our business practices responsibly through the production and supply of superior quality products.
- Value-added to the society by continuously creating value for our stakeholders every day.
- AIICO Recruitment 2021 | American International Insurance Company (AIICO) Jobs (Diploma, Degree, Entry-level Vacancies)
- British American Tobacco (BAT) Recruitment 2021
- British Council Vacancies / Recruitment 2021 (Diploma / Degree)
- NYSC Portal 2021 Login Dashboard | portal.nysc.org.ng – Registration, Mobilization, Requirements, others
- NYSC Decides on Strike Action
- British Council Job Vacancies
- Must have a first Degree in any of these: Engineering, Sciences, Social Sciences, and Arts from accredited universities and polytechnics.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps NYSC) with 0 – 2 years post NYSC work experience.
- Any relevant professional qualifications or certifications will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
16th July, 2021.
How to Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only applications submitted using the above form will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two weeks of the closing date.