Apply for the latest Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment 2022 Job Vacancies via Flour Mills Jobs Recruitment Portal for career jobs in Nigeria 2022.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles.
The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment 2022
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is dedicated to customer satisfaction via the appreciable efforts of our suitably qualified and result oriented staff. We strife to satisfy the ever growing customer demand.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for various available positions.
- First Bank Recruitment 2022 Jobs Application Portal (Any discipline)
- UBA Recruitment 2022 Jobs Application Portal | United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment 2022 Jobs Application Portal
- UN Women Recruitment 2022 Jobs Vacancies Application Portal
- Jumia Recruitment 2022 Application Portal (SSCE, Diploma, Degree)
- Nigerian Exchange Group Recruitment 2022 NGX Jobs Application Portal
Requirements for Flour Mills of Nigeria Jobs Vacancies
- Candidates must possess the required qualifications
- Relevant years of experience where applicable would be an advantage.
- NOTE: Peculiar requirements for every position is contained in the advert. Please refer to the job advert,.
APPLY HERE for Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment 2022
To view all the latest jobs at Flour Mills, the full requirements and the application portal, please click the button below:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- FMN is an equal opportunity employer and strives to provide a culturally diverse workforce; we do not discriminate in employment based on race, creed, color, nationality, origin, age, sex, religion, and marital status.