Apply for the latest Job Vacancy as Flutterwave Recruitment is ongoing. Apply now via Flutterwave careers Recruitment portal.
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Flutterwave Job Recruitment 2020
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
About the Quality Assurance Analyst Role
- We are looking for a driven, passionate, and committed individual to join the team as we grow and expand across Africa and beyond.
- As our Quality Assurance Analyst, your primary responsibility will be to assess software quality through manual and automated testing & responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
What Your Day to Day Activities Will Be Like
Strategy & Planning:
- Design, manage and maintain best practices, standards, methodologies, and metrics. Lead the design and implementation of testing frameworks, test infrastructure and tools;
- Implement proactive decisions & corrective actions where required;
- Work closely with the Customer Service and Ops Team to lead customer complaint trending analysis & proactively ensure trends are escalated & appropriate actions implemented;
- Ensure consistent audit readiness by embedding a quality culture in the Technical & Operational teams;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure we deliver products that are built to the appropriate coding standards and meets the needs of the business and our clients;
- Contribute to process improvement and innovation and Influence other departments to support changes to improve standards/quality.
Product Inspection & Testing:
- Define the overall strategy and approach for managing the testing of projects.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Oversee automation strategies and tools and existing automated regression test suites.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts for continuous improvement
Required competency and skillset to be a waver:
- Good knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Good knowledge of QA practices and processes
- Have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills
- Competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality
- Experience of testing web and client-server applications
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience in testing financial applications
- Experience working in all phases of software testing right from requirements analysis up until QA/UAT sign off and release to live
- Able to work across departments and the ability to coordinate work
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need Help? we are happy to support – Contact us at: [email protected]