IBIS Lagos Airport Hotel – “Some say you can’t put a price on comfort.” ibis hotels prove the contrary by offering their guests well-being at the best price. Fully-equipped rooms, innovative bedding and 24-hour reception services. Welcome to the world’s leading economy hotel brand.
Ibis is a brand of economy hotels focused on evolutive design with simple and flexible furniture and owned by Accor. Created in 1974, Ibis became Accor’s economy megabrand in 2011 with the launch of Ibis Styles and Ibis Budget. Ibis manages 1174 hotels in 67 countries (2018)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food & Beverage Manager
Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
- We are looking for a professional Food and Beverage Manager to be responsible for managing all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience.
- The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan, and manage all F&B orders, staff, and finance.
- The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods, and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training, and appraising talented personnel
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies, and procedures
- Provide two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with an emphasis on motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
- Support with the conducting of hygiene audit. Especially as it concerns the restaurant and kitchen
Other Skills Education and Experience
- Culinary School Diploma or Degree in Food Service Management or related field
- A minimum 7years experience at a similar level, managing restaurants in luxury hotel
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software Micros POS)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- A sound knowledge ofHazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Restaurant budgeting and forecasting using Microsoft Excel
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest-oriented and service-minded.
- Attractive Salaries: Our goal is to acknowledge our employees’ skills and performance, while at the same time respecting the principles of fairness and non-discrimination.
To ensure our salaries are competitive, we regularly conduct surveys of local markets and specialized firms. This enables us to provide personalized and motivational support for all our teams to facilitate and encourage their development.
- Regular Support:Meeting in a calm setting, conducting an appraisal, and setting targets is a valuable process, both for managers and employees. Several meetings or discussions are held throughout the year to facilitate dialogue and motivate teams.
- Wellness for all:With operations over 63 countries, we strive to ensure the well-being, health, and safety of all our teams. Accor is extremely attentive to its employees and their loved ones.
With this in mind, in accordance with local welfare systems, the country in question, and market practices, the Group implements healthcare expenses, personal protection, and retirement plans to provide unfailing support and engagement.
Application Closing Date
17th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.