Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded.
Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance Sales Agent
Location: Ilorin, Kwara (Remote)
Employment Type: Part-time
- Get a side income and earn on your terms and pace!
- Are you experienced in sales with expert interpersonal skills? Can you make people need what you want them to buy? Are you able to build a network and sustain relationships with good relationship management skills? If yes, then you are our right type of person.
- We have an opportunity for you to earn as much as you bring in sales.
- This is the best that you will ever be introduced to, guess what? You can make as much as 5% on every sale you bring in. this means if you sell a product worth 150,000 you can earn as much as 7,500 and then if you make 10 of such sales in the space of one month that is 75,000 up for grabs in just a month! This is a very juicy opportunity for goal-driven people.
- This role can either be a full-time role or part-time depending on your flexibility and availability. You can work from the comfort of your home and earn as much as you would like.
- If this looks like what you can do please send your CV to us using the email address below
- Making sales on Altara’s buy now pay later.
- Minimum of SSCE, OND, NCE, A ‘level, Diploma in any discipline with 1 – 6 years expdrience.
- Good customer service and Interpersonal skill
- Ability to multitask, good administrative, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.