United Parcel Service (UPS) – Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world’s largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freight Sales Account Executive
Job ID: R22006810
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Permanent
- This position develops and manages a portfolio of assigned clients (B2B) within a specific geographical area in this sales role.
- Searches and develops potential clients to meet monthly sales targets.
- Makes contact by telephone or email to get the initial information about the potential customer, and setting an appointment.
- Analyzes customer needs and presents UPS services.
- Prepares bids.
- Focuses on retaining and penetrating active clients in portfolio.
- Completes maintenance, problem resolution, and sales management of client portfolio.
- Monitors sales through the drafting and updating of reports and internal systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree or International equivalent – Required
- Meets local age and operations requirements to operate a vehicle.
- Communication skills
- Willing to travel
- Microsoft Office skills
- Availability to work flexible shift hours, up to 5 days per week.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online